Thursday 27 January 2011

Patterns with Content Aware

Hi.

For those who don't know me,I am always trying different and crazy things in Photoshop, sometimes with some cool results, other times with no results at all, but I don't give up and keep trying.

A couple of days ago I was "playing" with content aware fill, and I came up with a cool way of creating patterns, and like always I like to share, therefore here is a video of that.
Another Filter very cool and that a lot of people don't use is Pixel Bender.Well, it's not a native filter from Adobe but you can download for free http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/pixelbenderplugin/
And while "playing" with pixel bender I came up with another way of creating Patterns.

I hope you like it:)

Take care and see you next time

Miguel


No comments:

Post a Comment