Friday 14 January 2011

Improve a Photo


Hi

Today I'd like to share with you what I have done a couple of months ago.
I went out and Took my camera and I took a few photos which were OK, the reason of beeing OK is because I could't go too close to the subject and didn't have my tripod, and the biggest reason to call it OK is because of the background.

As I wasn't Happy with this photo I decided to do some work on it...

So to achieve the final image I selected every part of the subject and masked.
Having completed all the masking(long hours)I took a picture of the Sky and added to the project.Obviosly I had to clone some areas, dodge and burn aswell.
After a few hours I added a Vignette and a Black and White preset that I created for this type of photos.

And here is the final result.




If you need a Tutorial about any of the techniques mentioned above or others, just let me know and I will do as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment