Wednesday 19 January 2011

NAPP-National Association of Photoshop Professionals

Hi.

Today I'd like to talk about one of the best things that happened to me last year.

Yes, you guessed, becoming part of the NAPP community.
And I'd like to give a special Thank you to Dave Clayton who is the NAPP evangelist in UK, and obviously to Nancy from NAPP Headquarters as thanks to them I joined NAPP, as there was a Competition to win a 1 year membership and it's thanks to them.

Well, since I started in the world of Photoshop I always heard about NAPP and how good it was, but now I can say in my own words if it's good or not.

I have to say that it's not good is Brilliant!!!
In a way I thought that NAPP was a website where you could see some cool tutorials from the best in the world and that the members would get Photoshop User Magazine.

NAPP is more than that, there is a forum where people ask questions about anything from Photography to Photoshop and lots more, but the fact that if you have a problem or just want an opinion, that is the place as there is always someone willing to help, I am one of them :).
There are exclusive tutorials and exclusive Webinars.
And there's lot more.
One of the things that a lot of people say it pays for the membership is the discounts, and believe me there are very cool discounts in all sort of stuff, and not only in camera gear or photoshop or computers, even to rent a car you get discounts.But it's not only that.
You get a Help center where someone is there to answer any question that you may have.


To all of you that know me can see how much my photography has improved since I became part of NAPP.
So once again, thank you Dave and Nancy.


Long Live NAPP!

If you would like to join NAPP, just visit this link http://www.photoshopuser.com/?aid=xlkfkb

Here are some links that may be usefull to have

http://www.facebook.com/nappmember

http://www.nappmember.co.uk/

Kind regards to all

Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment